WHISTLE BLOWN

Hello friend.
I slept yesterday and woke up in a totally new world... Today! The 25th day of the first month of a new year. What has happened in the last 24 days, I cannot tell. Suffice to say I have been in transit. Call it a trance if you will. LOL.
The new year started weeks ago but here I am just putting up my first post. I apologize for that. Let's just say that the year started but only a part of me started with it. The whistle was blown for the race to start but I stood transfixed, only participating in my mind and crossing the finish line in my head until now. Well, in case you are like me, permit me to announce to you that 2018 has started. "Better late than never", they say. It's not too late to get moving and following through with your outlined plans. Be intentional this year and watch doors open of their own accord.
Cheers to a fabulous year. Thanks for always stopping by.

Yours truly,
Mofehintoluwa

© Nikoslexie2018

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STAY HIGH

RANDOM WEDNESDAY

Someday...