Someday...

Today's post is a poem written by Yours truly about a week ago. Read and enjoy... Of course, a comment would be appreciated. Thank you.
SOMEDAY


Someday, all will be history
The things we know and even our misery
Someday, those who raised us
Will wonder if they ever knew us
We'll be invincible
Strangers to the word "impossible"
Then shall our worth be palpable.

This is not the end
I am only navigating a bend
This is not all of me
I am more than "we"
This is not my best
I will be better than the rest

Someday we'll sing and dance
And leave nothing to chance
We'll live out our dream
And forget tales so grim;
Once again with life brim

Someday I say
Maybe not today
But maybe today
We could sow for Someday

I shall leap,
We shall reap
If we plunge in the deep

Someday, you and I
Shall walk down Fame's aisle

Someday... Maybe today!

©Nikoslexie 2016

Comments

  1. Hmmm....nyc poem with inspiring words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...deep ma...ur rhyme scheme is tait...ur stanza variation passes across a message about the poem...this poem deserves further analysis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hahaha.. .iffahear. I miss watching the full moon tho. Thank you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STAY HIGH

RANDOM WEDNESDAY