COLOUR OF SIN

Over the years, I have realized that as humans, we find it easy to associate some colours with certain things. This association is sometimes unjustified but we don't really mind when it suits us. For instance, "red" has been associated with danger; "black" with Death or Evil and so on. I don't think I have actually come across the colour associated with Sin. The reason for this I don't know. I am happy to tell you that I discovered the colour of sin recently. Permit me to share this poem with you. I hope you find the answer somewhere in between ๐Ÿ˜

A hidden orchestra
Golden embers of a dying fire,
The aura of saints
The bane of humanity:
Choice!

I've been busy
For a reason
Working if only for a season
To seek that which is hidden.

"Fire is red, "
They said.
"Forever is green, "
They grinned.
"Sin is what?"
I thought.

Come dine with me!
I have found the answers I seek.
Sin is what it is:
An immortal chameleon -
Ubiquitous!
To be able to choose but refuse to
Adds a different hue every time.

©Nikoslexie2017

Comments

  1. Now that held me in a bit of suspense for a while. Nice work FT! (Would have given a thumbs up, but don't seem to be able to do that here). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one o. So what's the colour na? Me I dinor see it o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Sin is a chameleon n can take up any colour๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  3. Sin definitely takes on different colours and Ironically, it could be White even!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sin definitely takes on different colours and Ironically, it could be White even!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STAY HIGH

Someday...

RANDOM WEDNESDAY