BEAUTIFUL SCARS 2

Yay! It's the second half of the year already. It's lovely July and we are both alive to see it. We sure got many reasons to be thankful.
I'm making good on my promise to post a poem on Beautiful Scars.
Keep your spirits high this month (and always).
Warm regards.
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If I showed you my scars,
What would you think of me?
Would you call me weak
Or call me strong?
Would you think me ugly
Or beautiful despite the scars?

What would you say
If you saw my secret tears
And heard my heart-wrenching sobs?
Would you call me weak
Or would you call me strong?
Would you give me comfort or sharp words
To get me on my feet again?

In the dark, like stars
They shine - my scars.
Glistening like medals.
I'm a noble
Knighted by life's experiences.
I'll hold my head high
Knowing I survived;
Riding out on a white horse
With only dents in my armor...

My scars, they shine,
Like stars in the night.
©Nikoslexie 2018

Comments

  1. You can write an article very much. Thank you for making a great article to read.
    ស្លត់អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STAY HIGH

RANDOM WEDNESDAY

Someday...