NO ALIASES

   ~~~* NO ALIASES *~~~
Tell me I'm home...
The sparks I see in the sky
Mirror the ones I feel in my heart.
I wish I could comb
Through the feelings that run by
But they seem to have perfected their art

What's your name?
What makes you tick?
Maybe it's none of my business.
I really wish this were a game;
That you didn't come in the nick
Of time and cause this uneasiness.

I'm falling for you
Even though I see a veil...
Even if I willed, I couldn't pull it down.
It always takes two
Definitely more than a mail
To keep the heart from a frown.

What's your name?
This time no aliases.
I really wanna trust you-
Trust that this is no game.
I could have ignored your passes
But then how would I know your heart- it's exact hue?

© Nikoslexie 2017

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STAY HIGH

RANDOM WEDNESDAY

Someday...