SWEET REVENGE

Just as earlier promised, below is the complementary poem to my last post. Enjoy!

SWEET REVENGE
How could I be so civil
When all I feel is evil?
Yes, evil and hate
Is all I feel for Nate!

How could he be so murderous
And annoyingly superstitious?
Yet he looked at me innocently
While I waited patiently…

Surely, there’d be a sweet moment
To take revenge and give torment.
He deserved that and much more
For killing the child I never saw

What better way to avenge her death
Than sending him back to Mother Earth
While he eats his favorite meal
And fears no ill…

Judge me if you want
Revenge is all I want.
You and I are no different
For all we seek is a vent

A vent for all the anger
We have stored in our hangar.
My revenge shall be sweet
As hell will freeze in its pit.

©Nikoslexie 2016

Comments

  1. My revenge shall be sweet as hell will freeze its pit. What a sizzling revenge this is!

    The rhymes wear its flair on its sleeves.

    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STAY HIGH

Someday...

RANDOM WEDNESDAY