TGIF SERIES

"...I believe in angels,something good in everything I see... " 

So many people have crossed our paths. Some are good, some bad and a few others are simply EXCEPTIONAL! I like to call them Angels and I hope I remain in their "good books". This poem is dedicated to all the Angels in my life 😀 -and in the lives of my readers of course!


ANGEL OF LIFE
My angel,
My messenger from above
Sent to give me life and hope
In my darkest moments,
Sent to make me grateful
Even for the little things I have,
Sent to keep me from falling
Into the problems of yesterday.
Love like a fountain
Is what you have shown me.

Angel of life,
Your wings shield me
From the heat of opposition
And the flood of doubts.
You remain my friend,
My angel of life.

Angels were thought
To be unreachable
But you, my friend,
Defy that belief
And make my dreams come true.

Angel of life,
Friend for life,
I believe we’ll live forever someday,
You and me,
Beyond the skies
In the city of angels.

©Nikoslexie 2007

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STAY HIGH

Someday...

RANDOM WEDNESDAY