HOPELESS OPTIMIST

Sometimes, things don't go as we plan. At such times, it feels like the 'universe' has conspired against us and the temptation to host a pity party is so strong but if we could look beyond the 'mishaps', we'll see that they happened for a reason hence, we should learn from them, make the best of them and move on! I encourage you to be a 'hopeless' optimist and prisoner of hope. The sun will shine again -and soon too!

FIERCE IS THE FIRE
Fierce is the fire
That courses my heart's wire. 
Bright is the light
That shines through my night.
I shall sing a song 
Even if the night be long. 
I shall make loud a melody
Even if in Pain's custody. 
I will rise
Even if my body dies
For fierce is the fire
That courses my heart's wire. 

©Nikoslexie 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STAY HIGH

Someday...

RANDOM WEDNESDAY