WEIRD WEDNESDAY

#nopreamble #freestylewriting #flowwiththemoment
I’LL TELL YOU A STORY

I’ll tell you a story
A story of how black kissed white
And became red.
I’ll tell you the story
Of how he jumped off a cliff
And wasn’t harmed
If only you’d take my pain away
And tell me it’s just a dream.

I’ll tell you the story
Of how Titanic didn’t sink
And Jack and Rose lived happily after.
I’ll tell you a story
Of how I survived the tempest
With all my possessions intact
If only you’d tell me
Yesterday never happened.

I’ll sing you a thousand songs
Loud and clear without even a break,
I’ll sit with you for seven nights
Listening to you tell the same tales over and over
If only you’d stop reminding me
Of what I am
And not what I will be.

I’ll tell you a story so intriguing
You’d plead for it everyday
If only you could fill this void.
I’ll tell you a story
Of how I wrote your story
And you loved it
If only you’d realize
This is just a story!

©Nikoslexie 2016

Comments

  1. It's a tale
    I know it's a dream
    A false so sweet
    I didn't want true.
    But then as I wake
    I'd make this false true.
    *winks.
    #flowwiththemoment

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a tale
    I know it's a dream
    A false so sweet
    I didn't want the true
    But then when I wake
    I'll make this false true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiling...thanks for that
    Wish I could just 'jam in' a couple of words nd just flow too...but den I realize some things are not for me...lol
    Welldone dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. Well,we all know that you are good in many other areas. 😄

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STAY HIGH

RANDOM WEDNESDAY

Someday...